Sunday, April 16, 2017

Week 12 Reflection



Leading twitter this week went better than I expected. I thought it was going to be hard to think of more questions, but it was fairly easy. It was good to work with a different person so that I had a new perspective and experience.
This week was an all-around busy week. I was able to comment on Gerald’s blog and talk about how I thought it was great the way he structured his assessments. He is going to give a post test, reteach anything that was missed and then have students do a performance task. I also commented on Jim’s blog and talked about how it was good that he took pictures of his class for evidence. I did not think about it before hand, so all I have is screen shots of work.
This week made me realize how important it is to look at rubrics before you start an assignment. I did not take enough pictures and I should have thought about it. Hopefully I can learn from it and remember to go over rubrics with students before the project or task is started.

No comments:

Post a Comment